Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    14038308 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2014, 08:46 AM
    Forces
    A 10kg box sitting on a horizontal surface is pulled by a 5.0N force. A 3.0N FRICTIONAL FORCE RETARDS THE MOTION,WHAT IS THE ACCELERATION OF THE OBJECT
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Apr 11, 2014, 09:10 AM
    Use: .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forces [ 7 Answers ]

two forces F1 and F2 of magnitudes PN an QN acting in the directions I-2j and 4i+3j respectively. Given that the resultant of F1 and F2 is F, show that P=16 and find Q where F=(48i+14j)N.

What is inertial forces? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello Can someone explain to me what is inertial forces, and why is it that its attributes are the same as weight? Weight is caused by gravitational field, which field causes inertial forces? Regards

Gravitaitonal forces [ 2 Answers ]

What is the distance from the Earth's center to a point outside the Earth where the gravitational acceleration due to the Earth is 1/14 of its value at the Earth's surface?

Physics forces [ 2 Answers ]

Alrite in my g.11 3u course Im kind of lost. Here are some word problems that I have the answer key to but I have no idea how to get the answer... if anyone can help id be very grateful 1, a shell of mass 1.00 kg is discharged with a speed of 4.5 * 102 m/s from a gun having a barrel of length...

Other Forces [ 2 Answers ]

Question: Besides its weight, a 2.70 kg object is subjected to one other constant force. The object starts from rest and in 1.20 s experiences a displacement of (4.20 - 3.30) m, where the direction of is the upward vertical direction. Determine the other force. Where do I begin??

View more questions Search