Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sonia Pundir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2014, 12:58 AM
    Letter to a supplier for price improvement
    Hi,
    I am working in a developer firm.I need a sample letter format for the supplier asking him about the clarification,price improvement etc.Please assist me for the same.

Thanks!
    Fond Regards,
    Sonia
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 11, 2014, 05:06 AM
    Not rocket science, just write a letter asking him. Why would you need a format for this, have not written a letter before ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A letter to manufacture asking them to be their supplier [ 1 Answers ]

How to write a letter to manufacture asking them to be thire supplier, I have to write a letter to a manufacture asking them to be their supplier for UPVC can anyone help me please ?

Letter to potential supplier [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir, Kindly guide me in framing a letter to potential supplier asking for wholesale supply of their products for my business which I am yet to launch.

Sample letter to become a supplier [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am interested in becoming a supplier to a supermarket outlet. Supplying home made dessert/pudding Could you please help me write a letter to become a supplier. Kind regards,

Letter of introduction to a potential supplier [ 7 Answers ]

How do I approach a potential supplier/manufacturer to supply their products for my new business start up? I wish to list there products for sale on my website but my company (and website) has not started up yet! So here's the problem! The company’s primary service offering is not retail or...

View more questions Search