Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moon light Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 08:33 PM
    I think u dun love her... thats why u demend her too much..
    but u c
    in life ah... love is not onli a thing
    in family life.. there r many th to consider...
    my mum n my father marry for not love at first
    but they r happy since my mum is a good partner...
    so I think u beter marry her lai...
    =)
    alizeblu Posts: 174, Reputation: 8

Apr 11, 2007, 07:39 AM
    Ima tell you right now, if you don't love her make it easy for the both of you and move on, do what you got to do.

Cause it just gets worse. If I was you, I wouldn't even let thins thing get to you-->love

Cause its what starts all the nonsense in the 1st place. You probably wouldn't even be here if you didn't question yourself about loving her or not, and I believe that would be a "doubt".

But true love has no doubts, if you were in love, trust me, you wouldn't be on here questioning it in the 1st place.

So you already know what you have to do, you don't need us to tell you.

Go do it!
    Improbable Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Apr 11, 2007, 02:31 PM
    Isn't it amazing how many feelings and emotions are involved in every move we make. No wonder our wires get crossed. I'm sure when you re-read what you have wrote you are going to answer many of your own questions. That still doesn't mean you will be able to act on what you know to be right though. Keep working towards the right thing. Remember that it can't stay like it is. If you want to be true to yourself and her, buck up and keep putting the truth right in your face. It might be today, two weeks, two months, who knows, but it is going to happen. It will hurt no matter which way you turn. I guess it is all a learning experience and if we get lucky, we find happiness too.
    kellkell Posts: 43, Reputation: 9

Apr 11, 2007, 06:35 PM
    It is sad when someone is unable to see how disillusioned they are.

Here is a person with a woman who is willing to go out of her way to make him happy and accommodate his wishes and needs; yet, she is taken for granted and then disrespected by a cheater with the emotional capacity of an amoeba.

Should the relationship end... yes. But, I wonder to myself as to why he should get the satisfaction of making the decision to end it? :confused:
    de88ie_9irl Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 05:15 AM
    Ok firstly dude yes, you ARE shallow. What kind of man tells the woman he 'supposedly' loves that she NEEDS a nose and boob job? You should love her for who she is; not because she has big boobs. Very superficial. Secondly, cheating should already tell you that you're not satisfied in this relationship, you're obviously not getting everything you need from her. Why keep her around in this mundane relationship when you can't respect her and give HER what she needs? Let her move on and find somebody who will truly care about her. You shouldn't be angry at her for 'invading you're privacy' since you've obviously given her something to be suspicious about. Thirdly, I am an avid dog lover, but dude dogs have no bearing on decisions in relationships.. they're awesome.. but.. they're still just dogs.
    You may not be racist, but you sure don't appreciate her. Let her go before it's too late for her to have a family.
    dolly08 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Jun 20, 2007, 08:13 AM
    Of course your gonna get bored sweety but you also have to look at the good things that she has helped you do if she really didnt love you then she wouldn't have steped up and helped you do the things that she has helped you do she is gonna feel very hurt and with you tellin her that she needs a boob job and a nose job that sure isn't gonna help her out any i'm pretty sure that she wants somebody to love her for her with you just leading her on and playin her dats not good but karma comes right back around evenutualy your gonna find out how it feels to get hurt and used but its gonna be worse then what you did to her
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 12:51 PM
    This stuff makes me sick! How can you be with someone without love? Leave her alone. DO the world a favor and find someone you care for geniunely!
    Sdjosh Posts: 215, Reputation: 41

Jun 20, 2007, 01:03 PM
    Love is not just a state of mind... it's an action. Love is what she is showing for you. Taking care of you cleaning, cooking, being there for you, learning your language, helping you out with your house, and wanting to commit to a future.

See... that is love. We all could be so lucky. If I had someone like that I would certainly give of myself. I would not just say I was in love but prove it. Sacrifice for her... take care of her... be with her mentally and physically.
    alizeblu Posts: 174, Reputation: 8

Jun 21, 2007, 07:41 AM
    I thought love was an emotion, not an action.

Define love.
    Sdjosh Posts: 215, Reputation: 41

Jun 21, 2007, 08:00 AM
    Love is just not an emotion... love is in your actions as well. How you treat a person... doing things for them... trying to take care of them...

Just look at what this guys girlfriend does for him. She is making the effort. She is giving of herself in this relationship. That is loving actions. That is not just saying you are in love but proving it with her actions. That is why I say that love is not just an emotion but and action.
    hyppia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 09:21 PM
    You are clearly an *******.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Almost 10 years and now this. [ 13 Answers ]

Hello all, After reading all these threads, and the variety of situations, I come to wonder if any of the outcome have been a happy one. I am in a similar situation but I am preparing for the worst. I thought I may share my pain here as well. My relationship started when I was 19 and...

After 6 Years, a break? [ 5 Answers ]

So, I will try to make this brief. My fiancée and I have been seeing each other for 6 years. We got engaged about a year ago. We broke up a couple of years ago for seven months, but got back together after neither of us had seen anyone else. Three weeks ago, she came to me and said that she...

F-1 for more than 5 years [ 3 Answers ]

I came to USA in JULY 2000 and graduated with an MS in Dec 2002. Was on OPT all of 2003 and started my second Masters in Jan 2004. I worked as a research assistant at school and in 2006 got an internship in MAY and worked on CPT. I continued working full time as an intern through fall 2006 and also...

Break-up after 3 years [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this site and very pleased to have found it. I thought I was alone in my feelings and now see that I'm not so would really appreciate some advice please. I been with my man for 3 years, we have both been married before and there wasn't much of a break before we got together,...

View more questions Search