Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davies1789 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2014, 11:24 AM
    Started domestic cleaning company how do I start commercial cleaning company.
    I started a domestic cleaning company a year ago and now I want to expand into commercial cleaning. I'm sub contracted to another cleaning company. I want to get my own contracts.
    Has any one got any advise.
    Many thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 10, 2014, 08:16 AM
    Start going and visiting several business every day and do follow up.

Many will have contract dates, times with they renew, you find out and visit them prior to the new contracts. Lots of work, lots of visit selling your service

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial Cleaning Company Start up [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to start a Commercial Cleaning Company, specializing in New Construction clean up. I need to know where to start the pricing at... I don't have any experience in commercial cleaning, however I do have some construction contacts. I am not looking to get rich, just to provide...

Commercial Cleaning Company [ 7 Answers ]

Hello; My sister and I have began the venture of opening a Commercial Cleaning Company. I was wondering if there might be some tips on getting contracts and or specialized equipment needed. If anyone is out there to help with some short cuts or good investments in the business to kick it off. ...

Commercial Cleaning Company [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are partners in a commercial cleaning company. We are license, bonded and insured in MD. So, far we started to past out flyers to medical offices and this weekend we are planning to do more. My question is how much should we bid on a gym that is 2800 sq.ft. in MD? Should the...

Commercial Cleaning Company [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell what is the best way to gain commercial building contracts. We are a company that is venturing into commercial cleaning services. We do offices, churches, clinincs, daycares, etc. We have been in this area for about 2 years and have some contracts but we need to grow faster.

View more questions Search