Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1105336 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2014, 09:17 AM
    Homework Help
    T or F: The properties of a compound are the same as the properties of the elements that it contains.

I don't know if it's T or F, and what the underlined and italicized word is correct?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2014, 09:58 AM
    Read your chemistry book. What is a compound? What makes salt? Is it the same as the elements that make it up?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Apr 10, 2014, 12:42 PM
    Think about a common example - water. It's made up go hydrogen and oxygen - are the properties of water, such as freezing and boiling points, the same as either oxygen or hydrogen? Water is normally liquid at room temperature - have you ever seen liquid oxygen?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homework help [ 0 Answers ]

The type adjustments an related account for accounts receivable?

Homework help [ 1 Answers ]

Find the probability of selecting four purple balls at random out of ten balls, six of which are purple?

Homework language homework [ 1 Answers ]

You see well I have this homeworkassighmentthat isdo first thing in the morning so all I ask is that you write down some words in azorean langugauge! Words: Pencil Sharpener Paper Crayon Pen Binder

Homework help [ 5 Answers ]

I just for someone to check this. I'm working on a payroll Register but it don't seems to be coming out right. I think it have to do with my Regular and overtime earning. Fran worked 40 hours at 6.50 per hour 6.50*40=260 Williams worked 48 hours with time and a half at 6.25 6.25*40=250...

View more questions Search