Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlm129 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 05:06 PM
    Do I have an std?
    In the past month periodically I have been noticing a itching then burning sensation near the vaginal area, under the skin. I looked at it and noticed that when I would touch it and irrate it, it would swell up next to the "lips" of the vagina and burn. I have also noticed little bumps around the area. I don't know of they are realted. I don't think its an std because I have only been with one person for awhile... what could it be please help...
    karent23 Posts: 133, Reputation: 8

Apr 3, 2007, 05:39 PM
    It doesn't matter that you've only been with one person for awhile, you can still get a std... I would highly recommend going to the doctor just to be on the safe side.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 3, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Well of course many std hides for a while before they show up, and it is not to say your partner may not have been with someone who had something and he ( or she) was not aware of it.

You need to have your health clinic or doctor check you out.
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Apr 3, 2007, 06:35 PM
    It sounds like you might have genital warts... are the bumps together and look like little cauliflower. You do need to see a doctor though.
    Zeus2007 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Apr 3, 2007, 10:41 PM
    Defintely get it checked out all of the above is true, I work in an ER and it could be warts, herpes, or any number of other things.
    averybojangles Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2007, 07:21 PM
    I know it's scary... and it could be what everyone considers an STD... but it could be a yeast infection... it could be vaginosis...
    The only way to be sure is to go get it checked out.

It really is better to know. Some STD's can harm your reproductive system if gone untreated and make it hard or impossible to get pregnant later in your life.
    Some infections can be treated and go away.

Please protect yourself. A condom protects you against 99% of STDs and prevents unwanted pregnancies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I get/have an std? [ 4 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! Okay so I've only had sex with one person, until about a week ago. We were both 100% clean. Last weekend I had brief unprotected sex (about 3-5 seconds) with this new guy until I made him wear a condom, and even then it didn't feel right so we stopped after about a minute. It made me...

Do I have an STD? [ 1 Answers ]

I took my first Pap smear last year November 14 2006 and my doctor told me that I have a Cervisitis because of the pap smear test. He checked me twice to make it sure, then finally the result was Normal and I merely have a Infection. He don't give me any medication to treat that infection and I...

Std? [ 8 Answers ]

This probably sounds like a really dumb question, but I just wanted to get some opinions because it's driving me crazy. January was the last time I gave oral to a guy. About two weeks later I got a really bad sore throat and noticed red bumps on the back of my tongue and a thicker than normal white...

Std [ 2 Answers ]

Can u get an STD by masturbating to a girl's underware that has an STD Just wondering :D

View more questions Search