Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaquili Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2014, 05:46 AM
    French patio doors leaking at bottom
    During heavy rainfalls, my french patio doors leak water from the bottom which is pooling just inside of the house.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2014, 06:01 AM
    The threshold seals may be bad or the threshold is set too low. Make sure gutters are clean and you may also need a gutter diverter if water spills over. This is a common problem with doors set on the side of the house that is exposed to prevailing winds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a Maytag refrigerator with french doors and a bottom freezer. Model # MFI2568A [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Maytag refrigerator with french doors and a bottom freezer. Model # MFI2568AEB and Serial # 12516299LR. The freezer and refrigerator do not get cold. I can feel the heater on in the door of the refrigerator. I'm assuming this is the defrost heater, it is always on. How do I determine what...

Patio doors in gable end [ 6 Answers ]

I want to install a patio window on the ground floor of a gable end wall. Can this be done safely?

Patio sliding door leaking from bottom at sill [ 3 Answers ]

Sliding padio door leaking at the bottom , water leaking on flooor beneath carpet into wood floor then into ceiling of living room below it causing damage to ceiling .

Glass patio doors [ 1 Answers ]

We are enclosing a open porch with glass sliding doors. We live in GA heat. Trying to decide if 360 glass is better than the argon low e glass. Any help will be appriciated as I am clueless. Thanks

Patio doors [ 2 Answers ]

How to change roller on patio droor

View more questions Search