Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marites Ventura Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2014, 11:46 PM
    I have a lifetime ban for my overstay, can I lift the ban by paying? How?
    Last 27 Januart, 2014, I was about to fly going back to Philippines, in the morning I approached the Immigration and would want to pay my penalty becoz I knew that I have a four months overstaying. What I knew is the 25/day computation, and the school who failed to process my residents visa pay the 3,400 for this 4 months overstay. Now, when I went to Immigration in Dubai, I was surprised that my penalty jumped to 22,500aed. I don't have that amount. After being held in al aweer immigration for 2 weeks and have an iris scan, police have told me that if I will pay the 22,500, I will not have a ban and can come back in dubai. Since I didn't have money, I was banned for lifetime. Now, there is an offer to me to work in dubai again, sponsor is willing to pay my penalty, is there any possibility for me to come again? I came in the Philippines last 11 February, 2014. After 3 months, I want to come back.
    Marites Ventura Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2014, 12:00 AM
    How to lift my lifetime ban?
    I was banned for lifetime and undego an iris scan and informed that if I can pay my penalty of 22,500aed, I can come again in dubai and no ban to be carried out. Since I didn't have that money, officers in al aweer immigration informed me that I have a lifetime ban, now, its been 2 months and there is sponsor that is willing to pay my ban, can I be able to settle my ban? Others have told me that if my case is only overstay, in span of 3 months I can come again any pay 3,500aed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just ban everything [ 32 Answers ]

Since all our country's other problems are solved, the Obama administration may push for an outright ban on cell phone use while driving, hands-free or not. Cell phones can obviously be a distraction, Transportation Secretary LaHood said hands-free devices are a "cognitive distraction." If we're...

US overstay Ban? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there. I will try to be as short but detailed as possible here. I am a US citizen, my husband is a UK citizen. In 2001 my husband came to the states (we were not married yet). He stayed his 3 month allowance and came back to the UK. He then returned to the US after which time we suffered a...

View more questions Search