Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    praveen329 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2014, 01:23 PM
    Rectal bleeding
    Hi Doctor,

I had a hard stool motion today and in the process I felt some pain near the anus. Later when I looked into the toilet, there was blood droping from my anus along with the stool. Could you please guide me through the proper treatment for the problem.

Regards
    Praveen
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2014, 02:36 PM
    See a doctor... it might be something minor... it might be something serious... but its better to find out sooner than it is later.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 7, 2014, 11:36 PM
    Did it continue ? It can be many things, only a doctor exam will know for sure
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 8, 2014, 03:43 PM
    It could be a tear, it could be hemorrhoids, it could be cancer, etc. etc. There's no way for anyone online to tell you what's causing this. Only an exam by your doctor, and tests, will give you the answer.

See your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rectal Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I am 26 years old male from India. Last 6 months I am facing problem of Rectal bleeding. I never had problem of constipation but some time I used to feeling itching down there. Then one day I noticed blood in stool. Some time I feel severe pain while passing stool. I really feel shy to go to...

Rectal bleeding.. [ 1 Answers ]

So it's very sore when I have a bowel movement and also when I pass urine. Its also sore to sit down. At first there was just blood on tissue after I use the toilet but now it seems that I am passing blood rectally. A few days ago I found a blister-like bump on my anus also, as embarressing as this...

Rectal bleeding [ 18 Answers ]

Hi all, so every time I have a bowel movement I bleed.. in the mornings when I just urinate I bleed (from my butt) I'm freakin out! When I poo it hurts really bad... any more questions ask... I need answers

Rectal bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a significant amount of bright red blood when I go to the bathroom... it literally continues come out enough that I have to sit awhile until it has subsided and this morning was a very great amount of blood in the water. Please tell me what this is an indication of and what's do I...

Rectal bleeding? [ 4 Answers ]

I am bleeding a lot from my rectum, there's no pain with it just bleeding. When I pee or have a bowel movement I bleed a lot and then when I stand up it's bright red and it drips out . Can you help me figure out what's wrong?

View more questions Search