Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ursi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2014, 07:17 AM
    Ratio bio clair cream and oil
    How much bio clair cream and oil do I have to mix to put on my face only?
    Please answer my qustion.
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

What is the colour of the bio clair lightening cream [ 1 Answers ]

Is the cream white or brown? Because I have a bottle of the cream and I haven't used it for a while/ however, when I opened it a few days ago, it was brown. I can't remember if it was brown or white when I now started using it.

Bio clair oil? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know if bio clair ca remove my old spot from my foot? How long doe it take to clean my skin?

Can I use Bio-Claire cream,Bio-Oil and Fair & White Exclusive soap at the same time? [ 0 Answers ]

I am wondering, if I can use Bio-Claire cream and pour some Bio Oil in it (to help prevent or reduce any stretch mark that may come), and use the Fair and White Exclusive soap(in the blue box) to shower with. Do you guys think that this will work for me? I`ve tried them on separate occasion, but...

Been using bio clair oil cream and 4% hq 16 days [ 17 Answers ]

When will it start to work,I've been using 4% hq with ra for 2 months with no progress,so I've added my oil cream mixed with hq but its just not doing anything.

How do I use bio-clair cream(skin lightner) [ 1 Answers ]

I have been using bio-clair cream for 2-weeks now,and I have seen such good results,my face is lighter and is glowing,so what I want to know is how long should I use it?and is there any after effect?I really love the cream but should I trust it?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.