Ask
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 9, 2014, 06:28 AM
    Continue your medicine and counseling.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 9, 2014, 06:50 AM
    You are trying so hard to rush a process that cannot be rushed. You better stop focusing on what YOU want to happen, and instead focus on what you are told to do to get through this. For once do as you have been instructed to do and stop that impulsive doing what YOU want to do because obviously you are not ready for that yet.

Take your meds and chill to give them time to work. Do as you are told and stop going off track!!
    Noone2014 Posts: 155, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2014, 07:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You are trying so hard to rush a process that cannot be rushed. You better stop focusing on what YOU want to happen, and instead focus on what you are told to do to get through this. For once do as you have been instructed to do and stop that impulsive doing what YOU want to do because obviously you are not ready for that yet.

Take your meds and chill to give them time to work. Do as you are told and stop going off track!!
    I am taking my pills and doing counselling and I am doing what I'm told just wanted to have my friends to talk to again so I could at least feel a bit normal again. Didn't think I was going off track don't even know what track I'm suppose to be on. All I'm being told to do is take my pills do counselling so I don't see how I'm not doing as I'm told. But your right I'm so totally not ready to talk to friends and I did so much want to,feel a little insane having no one to talk to
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 9, 2014, 07:39 AM
    The thing to do is TALK to your mom, and counselors about your ideas, and wants FIRST before you act on any ideas, or plans.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tape conversation [ 4 Answers ]

Can a tape conversation between two people be use as evidence in cicurit court without the other person knowing he or she is been recorded

Conversation help? [ 24 Answers ]

Me and this love talking to each other on the phone, and hanging out. But we always find ourselves running out of things to talk about after the first five minutes. We end up being like "yeah" and "wow" and we just run out of things to say. We can have the best conversation, but somehow after that...

The conversation [ 37 Answers ]

Hello: We've got TWO different things going on... We've got REALITY, and we've got the CONVERSATION about reality... They are NOT the same thing. In my view, the right wing won the conversation hands down. They're not good at governing, but they ARE good at coming up with good sound...

How much is too much conversation with the ex-wife? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok. The fiancé has children from a previous marriage that was dissolved in 2003. The ages are a 10 year old boy and a 15 year old girl. His ex-wife is going through an on again off again relationship with her boyfriend. She is constantly texting my fiancé about random issues. Sometimes they are...

What does our conversation mean? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I dated for 5 years and I broke up with him 3 years ago because I was insecure. We went a year without speaking and over two years without seeing each other. Since then I have seen him a few times (lunch, hang out) usually his idea. Last week he called and asked if I wanted to go to...

View more questions Search