Ask
    nelsonh7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2014, 10:28 AM
    Smoke coming out of vent
    When heat turn on smoke come out of vents <e-mail removed per site rules>
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2014, 04:26 PM
    Call a local repair person. Smoke coming out of the vents is no do it yourself job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smoke coming from under my hood. [ 1 Answers ]

One day I notice smoke coming from under my hood and it started to smell badly and as I was going down the street it cut off on me. I didn't know what to do but before all of this had happen I had just had a minor oil leak and I didn't know if that had something to do with it or what,so what should...

Smoke coming from ground rod? [ 2 Answers ]

My 250kva generator is earth however there is now smoke coming from the pit that the generator is earthed

Smoke coming into room [ 0 Answers ]

Wehadourchimney cleaned. But even before that we were getting smoke into room. We have checked for cracks and rescaled the insert area around our fireplace. Before I buy a new insert I am checking that it may be a different problem

Neighbors smoke coming into my apartment [ 4 Answers ]

We live in a small house divided into two units. A new neighbor has just moved in the other unit. He smokes cigarettes. The first night he stayed there the cigarette smoke was so bad I couldn't put my seven year old to bed until I turned a fan on and tried to get some fresh air in the bedroom. The...

View more questions Search