Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starsbooty Posts: 119, Reputation: 7

Apr 3, 2007, 03:14 PM
    A quick make over
    What are some good beauty and hair tips for a brand new you.. or me... I want something simple as I only have about 20 minutes to get ready in the morning.. also is there any way to spruce up old clothes with spending little to no money? And.. I know 1 million ?'s at once.. but I wanted to know if there is any home made teeth whitening, acne medication and what else.. umm.. maybe stuff to help my relax like face masks that I could make myself?

Thanks so much

Check out some similar questions!

I need help quick! [ 10 Answers ]

ok I need help I just got a 3 month old pitbull 2 day and her name is Bookie and she wouldn't eat or drink anything the whole day 2 day also she's been throwing up all day and sh'e kinda weak does that mean she has parvo

I have to ask a quick question [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 14 and have had my period for almost two years and my period has been really long and its making me upset because I don't know what to do. Can someone help me figure this out?

Too Quick [ 4 Answers ]

I am suppose to be getting married very soon. I am very nervous about it. Although I have known my fiancé for 12 years, we have only really been dating about 3 months. We told my two kids, 17 and 20 years old. They took it hard. I am afraid that I will lose touch with them or they may resent me for...

Another quick one [ 7 Answers ]

Okay thanks so much for the responses earlier they really help... Now I have been with my boyfriend for 3 almost 4 years. 2 years serious, we both were young and cheated in the past but I can't stop accusing him. He lives with me, we do everything together so what the heck is going on? I don't...

Need Help Quick [ 7 Answers ]

I live in Virginia and have a bi-polar daughter who will be 18 on Sunday. She has been abusive to me for years and I need her to leave my house, once she is 18. She is refusing. How can I legally make her leave my house? I am desperate.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.