Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dturek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2014, 01:56 PM
    Lost the ``at`symbol
    Typing today - must have hit something cause I no longer have the normal keyboard settings of my ``at` symbol - you can see even my quotes are gone - basically that symbols on the right side of the buttons now work - not the normal left hand in white symbols - any help resetting is appreciated
    Thanks
    willblue18 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2014, 02:49 PM
    Try unplugging and re-plugging your keyboard in.
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Apr 6, 2014, 12:58 PM
    Don't unplug the keyboard with windows active, it will not come back and will freeze the desktop, do it when the PC is off only. Maybe your shift key or keys are not functioning. Open notepad and test all keys there. Do you have a spare keyboard?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of this symbol * [ 1 Answers ]

* name of this symbol

What is the name of that symbol? _ _ _ it is the symbol on top of - this one [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of that symbol? _ _ _ it is the symbol on top of - this one next to the zero

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

View more questions Search