Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Noone2014 Posts: 155, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2014, 10:01 AM
    This is not a question but an apology
    This is not a question but an apology. To all the people that helped me I'm sorry for the way that I acted. I did appreciate all the advice I was given even though I didn't act like I did you all gave me a lot to think about and often the push I needed. I found out this afternoon that the man that hurt me is not going to be charged as the DPP does not think there is enough physical evidence for a trial, I was vey angry and upset and drank. It's no excuse though buti have just read what I wrote and am very sorry I would have put this there but the thread was closed and I totally understand why. I'm such an idiot for drinking and for treating you all the way I have when you only offed me help. Thank you all I will do as you have all suggested and take my pills and listen to what my mum tells me I really don't make good choices for myself that's obvious.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 4, 2014, 10:07 AM
    Apology accepted and we hope you have leant from this experience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help with apology [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't been able to see my boyfriend for a long time because of his parents hatred for me. His mom calls the cops on him over stuff like him taking the car to see a friend when its his car but insured in her name. A bit after he gave me a promise ring we broke up and I acciedenty hit him in the...

Public Apology [ 12 Answers ]

I would like to apologize publicly to all of those I wronged in the past. I was indeed completely insane, yes I have been institutionalized for it and given proper medications. However, this was no excuse. I indeed was pregnant, but found out after that I can conceive a child but cannot carry....

Public apology [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone If you have read my post on "what can I do he is losing his sex drive because of my mother please disregard all information you have read. Since a young age I have had a vendetta against my mother and have made some very malicious comments to and about her this post was just...

View more questions Search