Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Help_2014 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2014, 08:16 PM
    CBC Result
    What does 8 mean having 1 pt higher neutrophil & 4 pts. Lower lymphocytes in the normal range of your CBC result? Does alcohol affect my blood count because I had been drinking beer a day before the test was done? Thanks.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 3, 2014, 08:25 PM
    Alcohol will have no effect on your CBC (Complete Blood Count).

Assuming you are an adult, your Total Neutrophils should be in the range of 138 - 7.7 and your Lymphocytes should be in the range of 1.0 - 4.8.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cbc [ 2 Answers ]

Hai.. my is raymund I'm in 20 years old.. I'm live in bohol philippines.. ahmm about my cbc test , my eosinophils was too high.. instead the rate of from 0-7 it was 14,. It was 3 times for my cbc test. The result is still being abnormal.. I'm so worried.. could anyone help me? Please I'm begging....

I had a cbc and CMP 3 hours apart [ 3 Answers ]

I had a cbc and CMP 3 hours apart. The results were as follows. 10:00 am 1:00pm Albumin 4.0. 4.4 Alk phosphate 50. 60 Carbion dioxide 29. 25 Tot bilirubin. . 5. . 2 Bun. 12. ...

When I click on a search result it won't go to that result [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I type in a search and get the results when I click on a result it will take me to a different site. The same happens sometimes in my address bar. Please help.

CBC & Chem profile [ 6 Answers ]

What will this info show the vet? I had him in for impacted anal glands and seizures.

View more questions Search