Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah617 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2014, 09:29 AM
    Are Rides at Disney World Safe?
    I will be 10 weeks pregnant when we go to Disney World. I hear stay off the rides, as well as you are safe up to 14 weeks to go on all the rides. What is the best way to know what to do?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2014, 09:44 AM
    I'd avoid bungee jumping... but the teacup ride would be safe.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 3, 2014, 10:01 AM
    I would stay off the roller coasters like Space Mountain, but most of the other rides should be safe.
    HelloSurferGirl Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2014, 05:16 AM
    I was 8 weeks pregnant when we went to a theme park and I decided to stay off the rides no matter how badly I wanted to get on..

The reason for that - Even though the ride self is safe, anything can happen. If they need to perform an emergency stop on the ride, it will come to a hard stand-still, which is not good as you will be bumping around.. But as long as you stay of the heavy bumpy rides otherwise, you will be safe =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insurance for pony rides [ 3 Answers ]

Can any one tell me where I can get a insurance for a ponyparties mostly public liability I stay in scotland thanks

Car rides with strangers [ 5 Answers ]

So I have this neighbor. It's actually two, a man and his wife. Both are very nice, very friendly, but I don't really know them. In fact, my family knows them, but I've never personally been introduced to them. I'm walking down the road to my home from my friend's house; I'm about a block from...

Hope Rides Alone [ 22 Answers ]

Found this today, and thought it to be spot-on. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hope Rides Alone By Sgt. Eddie Jeffers, USA From The New Media Journal I stare out into the darkness from my post, and I watch the city burn to the ground. I smell the familiar smells, I walk through the...

1965 freedom rides [ 1 Answers ]

I can't seem to find information on why the freedom rides had a significance for the aborginals and why. Bahh please helppp?

View more questions Search