Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadafsadaf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2014, 12:21 AM
    How can I get visa to marry my fiancé?
    Hi, I'm animmigrant in Turkey and ill go to Canada by the next months (im Iranian and getvisa with UNHCR). I want to marry with my fiancé who is currently in Iran. Hewants to apply for California university. Now I want to know if he goes toCalifornia and I go to Canada. How is that possible for us to live together? can I get a visa to live in america with him for 4years while he is taking hisPhd (he will go with an international student visa) and in this while I applyfor him to get his Canadian visa as my husband that we can go to canada after he takes his Phd if he couldn't find a job in america to take hisgreencard there?
    Also I'm notsure what will happen for my Canadian citizenship if I wouldn't stay 4years of6first years there.
    Itsbecoming so complicated and I don't know which way is best to choose!
    Thanks alotif you can help.

Check out some similar questions!

Fiancé got visa [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have to ask that my fiancé just received k 1 visa and the passport.. I have to ask what would be the next step.. is that he has to come here before six months and get married in 90 days or is that the first six months are for visa and 90 days are considered separately?

My fiancé is a us citizen, but I overstayed my visa, can we get married [ 1 Answers ]

Basically... He has cancer and doesn't know how much time he has left... He has asked me to marry him after being together for two Years... I love him and would want nothing more... But, I recently found out that I might not get approved... Is this true and if so what are my options

Marry my fiancé for love and help her with papers [ 1 Answers ]

I'm love my fiancé and I want to get marry to her for love and fixing her papers but I want to know how long will it take to get her papers fix and she is from Mexico

How do I get a visa for my fiancé to come to United States? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get a visa for my fiancŽ to come to unite state?

Can I apply for a fiancé visa? [ 2 Answers ]

My visa was denied and I was given a 10 year banned for over staying.. I left on a voluntary departure... Can I do anything to reduce the time ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.