Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kalyopee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2014, 07:32 PM
    Max Weinberg is studying for an accounting test and has developed the following quest
    Max Weinberg is studying for an accounting test and has developed the following questions about investments.

1. What are three reasons companies purchase investments in debt or stock securities?
    2. Why would a corporation have excess cash that it does not need for operations?
    3. What is the typical investment when investing cash for short periods?
    4. What are the typical investments when investing cash to generate earnings?
    5. Why would a company invest in securities that provide no current cash flows?
    6. What is the typical stock investment when investing cash for strategic reasons?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2014, 08:15 PM
    Max needs to read and study more since we don't answer homework for you.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2014, 02:38 PM
    does the word think mean anything to you, study for professional qualifications demands your input

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do the differente test numbers mean at quest for urine [ 0 Answers ]

When I am asked to do different urine tests at quest what are they looking for in #2 and #3 and #4. I have done Test #1 which I thought was an overview of all drugs. Then I was asked to perform #2 one week and #3 a different week. Just wondering what specifically they are looking for. Thanks.

Studying for a test and can't figure out some of the questions [ 2 Answers ]

1.) 1/tanx+secx=cosx/sinx+1 2.) secx-tanx=1-sinx/cosx 3.) Usethe given informationtofind sin2x, cos2x, and tan 2x cscx=-5/2 270<x<360 4.) Solve each equation for 0<x<360

Accounting Quest. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi please help me on this transaction, because I answer myself as follow: Dr. Salaries Expenses and Cr. Account Payable. But I am not sure with my answer. Sells a house and lot for M.E. Petty; commissions due from Petty, $10,800 (not paid by Petty at this time).

View more questions Search