Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thegoodguy11 Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2014, 01:44 PM
    Erection points down?
    When I am aroused my penis points straight towards the ground. It also has a slight downward curve in the shaft itself, I would post a picture but for obvious reasons I won't. My main question is would this hurt my partner in bed? I know bending my erection straight up makes it uncomfortable and border line painful for me. So I can't imagine how it would feel to her, will it hurt to her? Anyway is there a non surgical way to fix this? Or is it something I have to live with? I don't want to have to ask my girlfriend to get on her hands and knees just because I can't do it (her) normally.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 2, 2014, 01:51 PM
    Don't worry about it. All erect penises are different. No it won't hurt the woman, and no, you don't have to have it altered surgically.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 2, 2014, 01:52 PM
    Is your girlfriend complaining or is this causing you pain during intercourse? If not relax and chalk it up to your own uniqueness. Its more common than you think.
    thegoodguy11 Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2014, 02:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Is your girlfriend complaining or is this causing you pain during intercourse? If not relax and chalk it up to your own uniqueness. Its more common than you think.

Its uncomfortable for me during intercourse. She has not commented on this. And she won't. She is that kind of person, does not want to hurt my feelings. Although maybe it really isn't hurting her. I will have to awkwardly ask. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Don't worry about it. All erect penises are different. No it won't hurt the woman, and no, you don't have to have it altered surgically.

Are you speaking from experience? I know that is really strange to ask but still. Thank you for the assistance.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 2, 2014, 02:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoodguy11 View Post
    Are you speaking from experience? I know that is really strange to ask but still. Thank you for the assistance.
    Well, yes, from a mature woman's viewpoint (very mature actually) I am speaking from experience! Don't worry about it, I don't think your g/f would complain in the heat of the moment. Have a good time and enjoy your young sexuality.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 2, 2014, 05:26 PM
    Pain or discomfort should be discussed with a doctor. If nothing else to ease your mind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why does pump not turn on with power to points and points closed? [ 1 Answers ]

Well pump has power to points,points closed why won't pump come on?

My sisters ob/gyn said she was 3 points out of 7 points [ 1 Answers ]

My sister is 37 weeks pregnant and her dr told her she was a 3 of 7 points instead of telling her how far dialated or effaced. What does that mean?

Points [ 13 Answers ]

Has anyone else notice that some people tend to get points easier than others. Not because they nessesarily give better answers, but for another reason. Has anyone else seen this anywhere?

View more questions Search