Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tricky1549 Posts: 126, Reputation: 2

Apr 2, 2014, 09:00 AM
    Section 8 family
    Hi all, I have a Section 8 family in a two family rental and want them to leave at the end of the lease period, thay seem to have disrupted the neighborhood and I don't want any grief from them when I ask them to leave. How to do it without and problems? The house is in New Jersey Thanks
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2014, 01:44 PM
    You don't renew the lease and follow the state regulations for Section 8 .
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 2, 2014, 01:54 PM
    NJ is the hardest place to get rid of a tenant. Leases must be renewed except under specific circumstances. Also there may be specific rules for Section 8 that you should check with your contact.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I bought my house on section eight he is on my morage and deed he don't have section [ 2 Answers ]

The section eight vocher I bought the house with is in my name he wasn't suppose to be on the deed I am on the mortgage first and my name first on the deed

I have 4 c/section my last section 3 months back now I have 8 days over periods. [ 2 Answers ]

I have 4 c/section. My last section was 3 months back. Now I had 8 days over periods. I have pregnancy test slight positive. Guide me can I abort it because I am not feeling myself able to continue it. Thanks rply soon very very worried.. I am

View more questions Search