Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mantheschmitt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2014, 08:46 PM
    I am trying to grow my hair out, but it looks flat
    I am trying to grow out my hair to chin length (it is currently almost mid-ear length). My hair stylist told me to go at least 2 months between hair cuts. I have thin hair but a lot of it, especially on the top and back of my head. So after about 3 weeks of it being cut, it looks very flat.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 2, 2014, 07:11 AM
    Hi. I am a guy. I started to grow my hair out in grade 10, which was closer to 20 years ago than I would like to admit, and realized something. My wife is realizing this as she is trying to grow it out too. When growing your hair out, realize that for a period it is going to look bad. I have curl hair so I looked like a q-tip until I got into university and I could tie it back. So style it how you can but it is going to look awful until you get it styled or it gets to the length you want.

Kind of sucks doesn't it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GROW hair DamN IT! Grow! [ 15 Answers ]

My hair length is about 1 inch long, I cut it about 2 years ago and continued to about every month, now I haven't cut or dyed my hair in about 2 months and it has not grown at all. I want it to grow!! What can I do, use, or whatever to get this growth process started!thanks

Some hair growth products make your hair grow and then it falls out why? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a thyroid problem and want to know what product or vitamin will grow your hair

After years of dying my hair I'm finding it hard to grow and I've always had long hair h [ 3 Answers ]

After years of dying my hair, it just doesn't grow as fast as it used to, I've been trying to grow out layers for about a year and its taking along time. I just want my hair long all the one length . Does anyone know of any product that would enhance hair growth? Cheers nutleg xx

Flat hair - great, then flat again. What can I do? [ 4 Answers ]

If anyone can offer me any suggestions I would be SO grateful! I am at the end of my rope and nearly broke down this morning in frustration! I have straight hair that is fine and basically no body at all. I used to have long hair and just got it just short (above my shoulder) with layers. I've...

View more questions Search