Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sugar222 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2014, 02:08 PM
    How can I get this job?
    Hi, I have been a teacher for about 8 years and the school is closing. Anyway I have always wanted to work in NY and there is a job that involves a office assistant. Was wondering how can I get this job? Should I contact human resources. Any advice would help. I know I need to apply but you know how it is many people apply. Was wondering if there is any other way? Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 1, 2014, 03:13 PM
    Where did you hear about the office asst. job, the newspaper, online, word of mouth? If classified you apply to the dept. or person mentioned in the ad. Yes many people apply, probably more qualified in office procedure then you. Are you computer literate ? Do you have a current resume ? If not, better get one ready.

You can contact human resources but a name to contact always is best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10 diffrences in job descriptions job specifications and job evaluations [ 13 Answers ]

Find the points at least 10 of differences between job description,job specifications,job evaluation

Design a job description and job spesification for a hypothetical job [ 1 Answers ]

ABC company has a problem of motivation among their factory floor workers.the management decide to increase the amount of task to be performed by some employees while providing more authority to some of the employees to performe duties.Along with these changes another set of empoloyees werw give an...

Similarities between job analysis,job description and job specification? [ 2 Answers ]

Similarities between job analysis,job description and job specification?

View more questions Search