Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosemary moore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2014, 09:12 AM
    How much do I charge per sq ft. to clean a 3000 sq ft office building?
    How much do I charge per sq ft. to clean a 3000 sq ft office building- dusting,mopping,cleaning restrooms ,refrigertor microwave,dusting blinds, vaccuming,cleaning any windows? I use my vacuum cleaner,and all cleaning supplies
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Apr 1, 2014, 09:33 AM
    Hi Rosemary

I'm afraid that we can't help you with determining cost...simply have no way of knowing what the cost is in your area and exactly how involved the job really is based on a simple explanation as presented. I hate to say it, but if you don't know how to price the job from your own experience than you probably shouldn't bid on the job.

Sorry, I really do wish we could help more, but believe me, in the long run, the answer I provided is the best answer you could receive here. Start small and work your way up to jobs of this size, have a good liability insurance policy in place and charge correctly for your time and you should be up and running jobs like this soon enough (AND MAKING MONEY!!).

Good luck!

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Over-winter Rosemary [ 1 Answers ]

I have Rosemary in a container. How well do they over-winter in S.E. Va. On the outside? Should I bring her in when it starts freezing? Thanks, Jim

Dudley Moore movie [ 4 Answers ]

There is a Dudley Moore movie... mid 80's or so. It was about a guy meeting a girl with a young daughter, who I believe was dying of leukemia. They took her to see the "Nutcracker", and on the way home from the ballet, she collasped on the subway, and died shortly afterwards. I know one of...

View more questions Search