Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lalalip Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2014, 03:39 PM
    Relationship/friendship mixup
    So my friend about 3 months back told me she liked this guys. And honestly she hasn't had the best of luck with guys, the last couple of times I've asked her about him she said "he's a douchebag and im so done with him" which I don't know what that means but these past couple of weeks I've been joining my friend and this guy in the morning (there is a group of about 15 of us) this past weekend we were all together at her house and as a birthday gift he got her tickets to see one of her many fav artist in 4 months he is kind of flirty with me but its only the beginning so I don't know what to do and I feel as if I should back off because she told me she liked him? Although she did say she was over him? Hellp
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2014, 03:44 PM
    Back off because she likes him. Or you can find yourself without many friends if you don't.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 31, 2014, 03:45 PM
    I see stuff like this and I wonder why people need to make things so complicated.

He bought her tickets. Whether he is actually dating her or not...can you not find someone else? Why step in where a friend is concerned? This tells me that you are more concerned about yourself than about your friend. She may say one thing but think something else about this guy...so why do you really feel the need to step in and take a chance at ruining your friendship over some guy? Find someone else. Why does this have to be so complicated?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 31, 2014, 04:42 PM
    Just because he is flirty with you does not mean he wants you, and if you don't like him, what's the problem? You ignore him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friendship and relationship. [ 12 Answers ]

I knew this girl I like and have went out with her 3 times for lunch and dinner. In fact we knew each other 1 month plus only. The first dates we went for dinner and follow by a movie. After the movies I ask her whether you want to go for a drink but she refused and insists to go home straight. So...

Friendship to relationship. [ 3 Answers ]

I like a guy and he likes me too, he even said so, we talk every day but when the word relationship comes up he is says "when i ask you out". What should I do to get him to ask me out?

Friendship or Relationship? [ 4 Answers ]

So the guy I like, we started talking about being more than friends. He told me he would want to go out with me, I told him I would like to go out with him. But he is worried it will ruin our friendship... We have so many things in common we get along really good, and like to hangout and have fun....

Friendship to relationship [ 8 Answers ]

I know it's happened many times before.. were bestfriends start having feelings for each other.. My story is... I had a friend that I've known since the 8th grade when I was 13... She was really k0ol.. always there for me no matter what! But then she met this guy.who evetually became her...

Friendship to relationship [ 4 Answers ]

Well... I fancy this boy for about 3 mouths now. We speak and we are very good friends. I don't know how to turn a good friendship into a good relationship?

View more questions Search