Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HorseCrazy Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2014, 02:16 PM
    Liking a boy...
    I like this boy but found out from his friends that he likes my best friend... But the other day a girl in my class told me that he was staring at my for the whole class! He started teasing me because one of his friends likes me and I don't like it :( its starting to go around our year that I'm going out with this friend and its not true!
    1) How do I stop these rumours?
    2) How come he was staring at me?
    3) How to move on since he likes my friend...
    BTW I'm 15 :)
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 29, 2014, 07:17 PM
    1) If you are not going out with the guy people will see that you're not.
    2) Teenage boys stare at girls.
    3) It's your friend he likes, that ought to be enough to make you forget about it. He's not the only boy in the school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do you get a boy liking you ? [ 7 Answers ]

So how do u cause I want to Huck up with this but I don't know how to get him liking me more

Liking someone [ 5 Answers ]

I been wondering is it OK to date a 14 year who likes you very much and your like 18 and that you like her so much anyway m,y question is is it OK to date a 14 year old even if your 18

Liking someone you're not sure about [ 2 Answers ]

One of my guy friends was a little drunk the other day, but told me he liked me. I don't know if it was actually the truth or just the alcohol (doesn't a persons true personality show when they drink?) but I didn't really respond to him. Mainly because I didn't know what to say. I sort of like him,...

Liking someone [ 2 Answers ]

If a guy likes a girl and she likes him back, what are some reasons he may not ask he out or on a date? If they talk a lot on the phone everyday?

What to do for him to stop liking her and start liking me [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this guy but I don't think he likes me as much. At first I thought he did cause he would let me play with his hair and told me he doesn't let anybody play with his hair the way that he lets me and all sorts of little things like that , that I would catch on to and the thing is that I...

View more questions Search