Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BaconRules6547 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2014, 05:53 PM
    My friend and I are close but I think her crush likes me. What should I do?
    One of my friends and I are really close, that, she told me who she likes. I used to like who she likes, but not anymore. Now I think of him as a weird, but fun guy. We are still young, both of us are in 5th grade and 11, but today the teacher talked about offspring and most
    Y she wanted to teach us how we get our characteristics. But the boy in my group ( my friends crush ) kept smiling at me weirdly and looking at me often. And I peeked at his paper and he said " I'm drawing a "house" but he made it look like a you know what. He even added little circles on the sides! I WILL ADVISE U WE ARE BOTH 11. So he is a good friend. But also another day when my friends and I were playing around, one of my friends told me I like him, and I was like no stupid. He was quite a distance away from me. So then one of his friends came up to me and said," you like him? " I was like no, we were just playing around. Then he said are u sure and I said YESSS!! He still gave me a weird look with his eyes. So tell me, does my friends crush like me??
    FaZe_Kevin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2014, 02:14 AM
    I would have to go out on a limb here and say yeah I'm 13 and the same thing happened to me before and I was F***ing clueless

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I do about a crush that likes my best friend? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a crush, but my crush likes my best friend, and my crush already said that he likes my best friend, what should I do?

My crush likes my best friend and she likes him. [ 2 Answers ]

I've known my crush since he and I were in 1st grade. Then this girl let's call her "Lani" came to my school at 3rd grade and he started liking her since then. All these years he never said that he liked her and that caused me to like him because he didn’t say that he liked Lani. Now he and I are...

My crush likes my best friend. [ 16 Answers ]

My crush that goes to my church likes me and my best friend but mainly my best friend. My friend doesn't like him and I think he is cute. I feel like we were mean't to be together. What do I do?

Crush on my close friend's ex. [ 5 Answers ]

Oh yeah, I know you guys have probably heard of this one before. But, I need some help. Ok. I sort of, well, like this boy. His name is Rick. He's 15, about to be 16. And I'm 13, about to be 14. We've been friends for about 2 years. Nothing more, nothing less. And I've kind of had this HUGE...

View more questions Search