Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cblaisdell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 11:26 AM
    3yr. With low grade fever for 6 days
    Hello,

My son is 3 yrs. Old and has had a low grade fever for 6 days now. I brought him to the doctors. 2 days ago and they found nothing. No strep, NO ear infection nothing.

I don't understand why it isn't going away. Could he have new teeth coming in?
    Mae West Posts: 10, Reputation: 7

Apr 3, 2007, 11:33 AM
    Hi.. The new teeth thing is a very good possibility. Is he also drooling a little more than usual and chewing things. If not he could have a virus. Just something that his body needs to fight off at its own pace. Unless his fever gets worse or he starts to get lethargic he should be fine. Make sure he is getting plenty to drink.. Hope this helps!
    Zeus2007 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Apr 3, 2007, 11:06 PM
    Uhm viruses last 10-14 days. Oops can last. Teethig is another reason for sure. Tylenol and hydration. Pees 4 tmes a day all good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 yr old with fever [ 2 Answers ]

My 3 year old has been running a temperature for the past couple of days. Motrin does help keep it down, but I'm concerned because he keeps complaing of having something in his mouth. Periodically he will start wimpering and tell me "get it out mama" and when I tell him that nothing is in his...

3yr old dog won't sleep around new puppy [ 2 Answers ]

Our 3yr old puppy is very nervous at night when our new puppy is in the room. We've had the new puppy for almost two weeks now and during the day they play and sleep together but at night the 3yr old gets unnerved and won't settle. They dogs go willingly into separate crates but then she hears a...

Need to give 60 days notice, but rent is increasing in thirty days [ 3 Answers ]

I have rented the condo I am in now for over two years. After the initial lease term of one year, I went on a month-to-month basis. I am required to give 60 days notice prior to vacating the property. My landlord notified me at the end of this month (february) that the rent would be...

3yr old penis hurts [ 1 Answers ]

My three year old sons keeps complaining that his penis hurts. He has only been potty trained for 4 months, what could this be? I thought it was just because he was erect, but he now knows what that is and calls it "up". What could it be?

Hay fever [ 6 Answers ]

I've had hay fever since I was about 18. It isn't quite as bad now but still there. Has anyone ever outgrown it or does it tend to last for life?

View more questions Search