Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    m_diddy03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2014, 04:17 PM
    Canadian working in the United States
    Hi, I am having difficulty with getting answers to my questions. I am a Canadian business owner that would like to start provideding my services to American clients. There is an American company who would like to contract me out to their clients to perform third party audits. I will obviously be paid by that US company. My questions are. Do I file a w8-Ben or W-4? I also heard that I need a EIN #? How do I pass customs and what do I need to present to them to have this done all legal?

Check out some similar questions!

Expatriate Brazilian citizen working in the United States [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know if a expatriate Brazilian citizen working in the United States have to pay tax in the US after to sold a property in Brazil. Thank you very much.

Can a Indian citizen working in the UK on a work permit visit the United States [ 1 Answers ]

Hi 1. Can a Indian Citizen presently working in the UK on a work permit ( valid until September 2010 ) apply for a tourist visa from the US embassy in UK. 2. If anyone has been successful in obtaining a tourist US visa while working in the UK on a work permit, guide me on any additional...

Canadian wanting to move to United States. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I am aware most of you on this website are American. I am Canadian. I have been very interested in moving to the U.S, but I'm not very educated about the differences. Ive never been there, but California and Florida look very nice. Where are some nice places in the U.S to live? Where...

Canadian citizen in the United Satets [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend that entered the US in 1978 with her parents as a permanent resident alien. We understand certain rules changed in 1994, although she did not complete the paper work. She has been married and divorced twice with two children, one 17 and one 14, and is currently remarried. She has...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.