Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meema16 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2014, 07:52 AM
    Amazon fraud account reports
    Need a phone number to reach fraud dept. someone opened an account in my name--illegally need help, think its my ex-husband in morris plains,nj

Mar 28, 2014, 07:56 AM
    Amazon credit card
    I just received an alert report from Lifelock services--that an account was opened in my name. I never went on computer to create such an account, never buy from websites. They used all my personal info & had card sent to Morris plains address. Please help me
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2014, 08:00 AM
    You should contact lifelock, as you are paying them to help your for this.

Mar 28, 2014, 08:01 AM
    Fraud alert- someone opened Amazon account in my name--did not do this
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 28, 2014, 08:03 AM
    We are not affiliated with Lifelock. You need to go through their procedures on their website to handle this.

Added: Amazon.com should have the information on who to contact and what their procedure is for handling situations like yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I liable for my son knowingly committing cheque fraud since I'm on the account? [ 2 Answers ]

This account was started when my son was a child so I had signing rights on the account. I did not change it when my son was older. He is now 18 and out of my home. I was going to close the account but did not get to it in time. He has knowingly committed check fraud in this account. The bank...

I did fraud in my account which bank can I open a account [ 2 Answers ]

I use up my overdraft limit but did not pay the bank back bank close my account and now I nead a bank account which bank can I open a account I tried a few bank but they said no even a basic account

Amazon.com/fraud department [ 2 Answers ]

I received an email about some merchandise being shipped to me . I never ordered any of this stuff. Please help me.

Contacting Amazon.com about Fraud [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone know a "1-800" number for Amazon.com? I am trying to call them because I found a website that is committing fraud against them and I would like to speak to someone immediately about it. The website is http://www.rnbent.com/ The fraud subfolders are here:...

Frozen account due to fraud cheque [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have just recently had my account frozen due to a fraudulent cheque. I was just wondering if money can still go into a frozen account, because my student loan is due and I'm afraid that it will go into my account and obviously I won't be able to access it:confused:

View more questions Search