Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DALEHIG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2014, 11:09 AM
    Johnson Air Ease Furnace pilot light won't re-light. Fire there but no pilot light
    Air Ease (Johnson) furnace pilot light will not re-light. Flame sensor replaced three years ago. Flame left on for a couple minutes but sensor will not allow pilot light to stay on. Going out now to try new pilot light flame sensor. NEED HEAT!

Check out some similar questions!

Pilot light on our Lennox G40UH(X) Series furnace won't light [ 24 Answers ]

The pilot light on our Lennox G40UH(X) Series furnace won't light. We went through the steps to restart the furance. The blower turns on for a few minutes but blows cold air and the pilot light never comes on. How can I fix this?

My Amana 80 High Efficiency Furnace pilot light won't light [ 0 Answers ]

I followed the instructions to re light pilot light, but no success.

Can't Find/Light Coleman Direct Vent Forced Air Furnace Pilot Light [ 10 Answers ]

I see what I think is the pilot light in my furnace, with the pilot light gas line on the bottom, and the thermocouple above it. The lines feed into a copper looking box, but I can not see if the back is open or if the pilot light is inside of this box. I can not stand this cold, and I have spent 3...

Pilot light on our Lennox G40UH(X) Series furnace won't light [ 1 Answers ]

We have a G40UH(X) by Lennox which is about 5 years old. The pilot light on our lennox G40UH(x) series furnace won't light. The blower turns on for a few minutes but blows cold air and the pilot light never comes on. The LED #1 light is off and the LED #2 light is slow flash. May I know how can I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.