Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John Webb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2014, 12:15 PM
    Dimension one spa plumbing diagram
    I have a Diminution One spa 1994 and have a FLO1 showing and have replaced the Flow switch, but do not know if I have the switch installed in the correct direction! I need to find a plumbing diagram to see if I have it correctly installed. Help Please!

Check out some similar questions!

Dimension one spas plumbing diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I have a water leak in the pipes near the pump in my 2000 Dimension One hot tub. Where can I find a plumbing diagram?

Wiring diagram Jacuzzi Vectra spa. [ 0 Answers ]

I recently acquired an 80's vintage Jacuzzi Vectra spa. The hi limit switch was diagnosed as bad, and previous owner removed it. He didn't mark the wires, now I have the task of figuring it out. My searches online have only turned up schematics for the spa that don't have a breakdown of what's in...

110v spa wiring diagram [ 2 Answers ]

I need to go from 220v to 110v on spa heater. 3 line set up, and I have instructions on 110V with White jumper on Neut and l2, black on L1... 220v also had Red on L2... what do I do with that unused wire?

EM501-T spa pack wiring diagram [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to find the interior wiring diagram for an old EMT501-T spa pack. The tub came with the house but was not working when I moved in. There was a spare spa pack and had to make one from two but not sure if the wiring (contactors, relays, ect) is correct.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.