Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maxell121 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2014, 09:00 AM
    How can I run internet on Q-mobile A5 from operating system(laptop)?
    How can I run internet on Q-mobile A5 from operating system(laptop) by using data cable I tried but it isn't working.. I need a forum for complete guide
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 26, 2014, 09:02 AM
    I think you mean tethering, ie using your mobile as the internet connection for your computer.
    That being the case you need to talk to your airtime supplier to see how much extra it costs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 32bit operating system LG Laptop Dual core, 2.0Ghz [ 3 Answers ]

So can I Install 64 bit O's Either (Windows 7 or Linux )on it ,Does it works well with performance ? Does 64bit O's (Windows 7 or Linux ) supports my 4Gb ddr2 Ram N utilize full memory ? Thanks in advance

Troubles installing operating system on old laptop [ 1 Answers ]

I had this grand idea of helping my son learn computers. So we took an old laptop from eBay that was for parts or repair and have started working on it. We took it apart and have seen that it has a hard drive and all the necessary pieces to run. The hard drive has been erased however and there is...

Iinstalling a 2nd operating system on laptop [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a laptop with windows Vista Business installed. I do not like Vista, but I don't want to erase it either. Is there a way to install Windows XP on the same laptop so that I don't loose Vista? I'm new at this, so please include step by step instructions. Thank you.

The operating system is not presently configured to run this application. [ 3 Answers ]

Problem: I get the "not presently configured" message when I try to open any Office 2003 programs. Background: I recently had to reinstall Win XP on my Compaq desktop. Unable to locate my Compaq restore disk, I used the restore disk from my Dell laptop. XP successfully loaded on my D drive...

View more questions Search