Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucasrox58 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2014, 07:36 AM
    What are good track mixing headphones
    Ima DJ. And my old headphones are missing. My friend lended a pair to me, but whenever I play the drum loops and bass, they sound off sync/high pitched. S what are some good headphones? (I don't know the old brand I used)

Check out some similar questions!

Hook up headphones to speaker circuit - what size RESISTOR is needed for headphones [ 1 Answers ]

What size RESISTOR is required to hook-up headphones to a typical speaker circuit??

Track lights that are compatible with hampton bay laser track? [ 0 Answers ]

I have hampton bay laser track and am looking for pendants and spots for it which makes are compatible

What gauge wire is good for can lighting, track and wall sconces? [ 9 Answers ]

Just wanted to know if 12 gauge or 14 is good for all the lighting that I will install in a home. I know that according to code 12/2 is needed for gfci, bathroom, and kithchen use. What about lighting in a residential home?

Are ti headphones good? [ 1 Answers ]

I want some over ear huge headphones. They are so cool and they have great sound quality. But I don't know if I want skullcandy hesh, skullcrusher, or ti. I love the tokidoki pattern on the ti ones. But I have never used any before. Can anyone help me out?

Can I cut track lighting track (hampton bay) to custom length [ 1 Answers ]

I want to create a u-shaped layout for my hampton bay track lighting within a specifically defined space. To achieve this, I would need to shorten one track. Can the track be cut and maintain electrical continuity.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.