Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tasu ruma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2014, 04:30 AM
    Physics Question.
    A bullet is fired at an angle of 30 degree with the horizontal hits the ground 3 kilometer away. By adjusting its angle of projection can one hope to hit a target of 5 kilometer away? Assume the muzzle speed to be fixed and neglect air resistance.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 26, 2014, 04:35 AM
    We do not 'give' answers. We give advice and help. You have to do the work.

How can we help you (short of doing the work for you?)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 26, 2014, 04:41 AM
    What's you best estimate?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Physics Question Help?! [ 2 Answers ]

I need help solving this problem. Can you help me!! Please tell me the steps and what formula. This is my last problem and I need help!! Please and thank you Tarzan is hanging straight down by a vine on the edge of a cliff when a very scared Jane, being chased by wild monkeys, runs at 5.0 m/s...

Please, please somebody can you help me out with this physics question? [ 0 Answers ]

A rogue chipmunk has been raiding the secrete acorn stash of 3 squirrels. On discovering the perpetrator in the very act they secure him with 3 ropes and attempt to pull him off the limb where he falls to his demise. The first squirrel pulls at an angle of 12 degrees with a force of .63 N. Squirrel...

Physics question help, please! [ 2 Answers ]

Two electrodes are placed in a calcium chloride solution and a potential difference is maintained between them. If 5.7 1016 Ca2+ ions and 6.5 1016 Cl‾ ions per second move in opposite directions through an imaginary area between the electrodes, what is the current in the solution?

Physics Question, Please help? [ 2 Answers ]

1. 2.6 * 10^5 J of heat were added to 1.1 kg of ice initially at -50 Celsius. Find the amount of ice, if any, that remains. 2. 1.5 kg of ice at 0 celsius was mixed with unknown mass of steam at 100 celsius and soon thermal equilibrium at 23 Celsius was established. Determine the mass of steam? 3....

View more questions Search