Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abbeyorolol Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2014, 09:23 PM
    Bulimia symptoms showing fast?
    Three days ago my bulimia came back. I felt as though it was the only solution. So, I would eat then force myself to throw up twice a day for two days. Yesterday after throwing up my throat really hurt, it still does. The corners of my mouth are really dry and are peeling. But, how could this have happened so soon? Wouldn't it take months before this would happen? Also, how many times can you throw up before getting a tear in your esophagus? Anyway, I know it's bad, I'm going to get help soon. Thank you for your responses!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 25, 2014, 09:24 PM
    You can tear your esophagus with just one episode. Your teeth will eventually rot out due to the stomach acid.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 26, 2014, 07:06 AM
    Your stomach contains a VERY harsh acid. So throwing it up can cause those symptoms immediately.

Getting help soon is good, getting help SOONER is better. Especially for your body. You're quickly going to get into a starvation mode with your body that will start to digest itself while it tries to continue living. Dealing with this soon rather than later will serve you well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 3 days late and showing symptoms? [ 3 Answers ]

Im 3 nearly 4 days late and have been showing symptoms such as being sick, nausea and toilet usage for the past week. Could I be pregnant even though my test says negative?

Bulimia [ 2 Answers ]

I've had a particuary bad And chaotic week regarding my bulemia. Yesteday when I threw up there was blood pouring out into my vomit, really runny and a lot of it. Now I have horrific stomach craps and it hurts under my ribs And my lower right abdomen is constantly pinching and hurts when I...

Had unprotected sex,period came but Im showing all pregnancy symptoms? [ 2 Answers ]

2 days before my last period was due, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. I didn't think anything of it because my knowledge was that you couldn't get pregnant that close to getting your period. I missed my period for 2 days but then it arrived. And for the past 3 weeks I've been showing all...

Bulimia [ 2 Answers ]

I became bulimic in 1998 when I was going through a divorce. I gained some weight after I had my daughter (born in 1994) and my husband was taunting me about being overweight! I got a divorce (for a lot of reasons) and 2 months after my divorce I met a man that saved my life! He walked in on me...

Hdd not showing in disk management but showing in device manager [ 1 Answers ]

I have my friend's hdd which crashed few daz ago then I connected it to my PC as slave but now its in the device manager and bios though not showing in MY COMPUTER,DISK MANAGEMENT.. help

View more questions Search