Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    serrradams Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2014, 07:43 PM
    HUBLOT BIG BANG? LIMITED Edition? Looking to buy need help on information!
    A friend of mine who is only 18 y/o has the Big Bang in Rose Gold Hublot. For some reason I feel like it is FAKE! He showed it to me today and let me play with it. The hand stops moving because he states "you have to shake it in your hand a little for it to start moving again". What does that mean? He says he has to take it back to Hublot to get something fixed, weird eh? The back of the watch is glass, so you can see through the automatic movement ticking. I know the approx. price of Hublots, but what would this one be worth? It is Rose Gold Big Bang Chronograph with Rubber Strap and Carbon Fiber face. ALSO: he dropped the watch on its face, glass didn't crack but the rose gold metal was dented in and scuffed, and it is colored in a stainless steel type of color. I would assume Hublot's are made purely of gold, no stainless steel unless you buy a stainless steel one, so why would it chip to a stainless steel color?? Here's a pic of what his watch looks like.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2014, 09:39 AM
    It means it is broken and possibly a fake. Nothing today is pure gold. If you take it to a place that buys gold they will test it for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I sell a limited edition print [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to sell a limited edition print which is by Peter curling

How Much Is My Limited Edition Print Worth [ 2 Answers ]

I own 'Hell for Leather ' framed limlted edition by peter curling was wondering what the value is ? Aileen

Limited edition art [ 4 Answers ]

I am a number of limited edition art prints, where can I find the value of these prints for insurance purposes.

I am looking for information on creating limited edition prints. [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for information on what I will be needing to know, when creating limited edition prints from high quality digital image computer files. People really interested in helping, can see what I will be making available at the artdeskinc web site. In particular, I'm interested in...

View more questions Search