Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lady H Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2014, 07:11 PM
    Trying to conceive
    I was having sex with my husband a day before my ovulation and again, on the day of my ovulation. We were both trying very hard to conceive after I had miscarriage 6 months ago. But, after we had sex, something got discharged from my vagina. A white clear fluids. Will this affect my chances of getting pregnant? Does it mean that the sperm has totally coming out?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2014, 07:30 PM
    Um... you've been trying to have a child how long now and you just now noticed most of the sperm comes out shortly after sex?

Mar 25, 2014, 11:43 PM
    Well, I'm not really sure whether the fluids was actually the sperm. But I do noticed that I have some discharge after having sex. Was it the sperm or maybe something else that I should be worried about?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 26, 2014, 02:15 AM
    It could be fluids that happen during sex, both yours or his.

This is fairly normal, does it not always happen to you.

Also are you really tracking ovulation? Using medical testing, not online calendars? Which are not always correct?

Also one day, sperm often take two or three days to travel, so 2 or 3 days before, is more correct.

Mar 26, 2014, 02:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    It could be fluids that happen during sex, both yours or his.

This is fairly normal, does it not always happen to you.

Also are you really tracking ovulation? Using medical testing, not online calendars? Which are not always correct?

Also one day, sperm often take two or three days to travel, so 2 or 3 days before, is more correct.
    I have regular periods, so I assume that my ovulation would be on the day-14 after the first day of my last period. So based on your answer, it is better to have intercourse 2 or 3 days before? Thank you so much for the informations...
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 26, 2014, 07:20 AM
    Assuming gets people into trouble. The city of troy assumed that the trojan horse was empty and look at how well that turned out.

Most women, ovulate sometime around the 14th day, but they could technically ovulate earlier or later depending on how their body regulates their cycle. The safest way is have sex every two to three days during your cycle. Eventually one of those little spermies will hit the egg in just the right way. As well realize that it might take, even though you're both obviously fertile, a few months to over a year to become pregnant. There are so many random things that can interfere.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't I conceive [ 2 Answers ]

Why can't I get pregnant I have two kids age 6 and 4 been trying over 12 mouths I its not happering why is this please help.

When did I conceive? [ 2 Answers ]

Well I had a question just in October of 2011 I had sex with a guy while I was broken up from my boyfriend and I had my normal period maybe about a week later about oct 10 and me and my boyfriend got back together maybe the middle of October I missed my November period I am pregnant my due date is...

Trying to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to conceive. Today is my 20th day got very slight vagina pain it lasted for few seconds. Is there any problem is it affects me

Trying to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

I have a regular 35- 40 day cycle (usually closer to 40 days.) I have been off Birth control since July after being on it many years. We've been trying to conceive since October. I am using a clear blue easy fertility monitor, that confirms that I am ovulating around day 25 (on a 40 day cycle.)...

Not able to conceive [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, My name is megha, I am not able to conceive. Because dominant follicle doesnot occurs, can it be cured

View more questions Search