Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teresamd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2014, 04:21 PM
    I have sudden swelling in my right hand, needle like pain and decreased movement. Wha
    I have sudden swelling in my right hand, needle like pain and decreased movement
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 25, 2014, 05:54 PM
    Have you seen a doctor about this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swelling and pain [ 1 Answers ]

Swollen fingers hand arms painful Joints like elbow fingers not warm Or red. Male 48 years old. How to get to stop What will help. No incident caused it just came on lasting off and on for last two weeks

Want to get cartilage piercing but I have really low pain tolerance, needle or gun? [ 1 Answers ]

i have a really low pain tolerance, the sights of pain scares me, but i really really wanna get a cartilage piercing. I've pierced 2 more with a gun on my ear lobes but ive never tried it on the cartilage and i want it with a needle because people says its better, but im scared it'll hurt a lot....

Pain and Swelling [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had sex Thursday night and the next morning my vagina was sore. I just assumed that it was because we had gotten a little rough. But Friday night it started to swell and now this morning it is swollen even worse. The pain is still there, not quite as bad internally. Does anyone...

Sudden decreased water pressure in new home [ 1 Answers ]

We have experienced sudden decreased pressure in all outlets of the house. The home and well is only 5 years old. The decrease is in all sinks, showers, etc. We have changed the water filter and checked the pressure in the water tank. What should we be checking?

View more questions Search