Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klb1958 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2014, 09:46 PM
    Color Oops - Will it remove red hair dye?
    I dyed my blonde/grey hair red. It turned out orange red. Am I stuck with it?

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove red hair color, return to blonde color [ 6 Answers ]

I have been having my hair processed for years (naturally a dark ugly blonde). I recently went red, I look like a clown and want the red moved. Can I do this myself without my hair breaking off?

Dose color removers (like color oops) work on bleach hair then applied red splat [ 0 Answers ]

I bleached my hair to dye my hair a bright red like the little mermaid. (using splat) and now I want the red to get out of my hair. But I'm wondering if the beach will affect the color removal. I need this red out of my hair and I'm desprate

How do I tone down or remove a semi permanent red hair dye over bleach blonde hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I am at my wits end! I had my hair professionally frosted about two months ago. I like the blonde, with my dark hair roots, but I wanted to add some red low lights with the blonde streaking throughout. However, I did not get the results I wanted. Now I have dark roots, and a multi blonde/red...

Can I dye hair blonde after using color oops to take out pink [ 0 Answers ]

I had dyed my hair blonde then 4 months went by and I dyes it pink now I want to go back to blonde can I use color oops to take out the pink and go blonde again?

ADIVE about THE RED COLOR DYE .and how to remove it [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. Please help. I had naturally medium-dark brown hair, and had highlights in my hair for the last 7 years. I finally got fed up with them and I went to the salon and got my color glossed to a dark brown. My friend and I thought it would be okay to highligh it because it would look fresh, the way...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.