Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vhub1964 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2014, 08:37 AM
    Pain In Elbow
    I fell about a week ago bringing in my dog and since then my elbow has been hurting. It seems to lock when bent, I have severe pain when I try to push or pull or lift something. I have trouble lifting and trying to hold on to something
    .. like I have know strength.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 23, 2014, 08:48 AM
    We certainly can't diagnose you over the Internet. You'll need to see a doctor and possibly have X-rays taken.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 23, 2014, 09:19 AM
    See a doctor and be treated properly, to heal properly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in elbow [ 1 Answers ]

I have pain in my elbo. I have a numbness down my left arm and into my left pinky finger. What to do?

Pain in right rotator cuff, elbow and knots on same forearm [ 3 Answers ]

I have the very very bad pain in the rotator cuff area of my right arm at the back, pain in my elbow on the same side, knots on my forearm of the same arm... I also have the same type of pain in my left rotator cuff from time to time. What can this be? I also have interstitial/fibrosis lung...

Sprained elbow [ 1 Answers ]

My daugghter sprained her elbow about weeks ago my question is how long does it take a sprained elbow to heal?please let me knowa.s.a.p thanks

Pain in outside of elbow all the way up and down arm [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed the outside of my elbow hurt when ever I lift or hold something. It is my left side which I sleep on and do everything with my left arm. The most concerning is I feel it in my wrist and underneath my armpit. I felt under my arm pit and I don't feel a lump. Could the pain in my elbow be...

Can I add an elbow? [ 2 Answers ]

Somebody previously set a toilet flange flush on the concrete floor ,for some reason they cut the flange off flush at the floor... Is there someway to add an elbow without breaking the concrete floor because I am moving the toilet to a new spot roughly 2 to 3ft away.It is 3 inch PVC pipe

View more questions Search