Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fetah123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 08:53 AM
    Investing in my store
    I have a store opened called South End vibes, however I'm trying to keep it opened cause there are as many customers... I need to know what I can do, aor is there a way I can get a grant to keep it opened... I want to wait till the summer... but I have to pay the lease very soon... could any invest in my store? We work with IT and webdesign, any technical difficulty that would disturb someone, we take care of it... we also do promotions...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 3, 2007, 09:42 AM
    If there are "many" customers then you should be making money, have you looked and worked on a budge for the store. While finding investers is a good thing, they will want a lien on the store or part ownership most likely and a good return of profit on their investments, You will need to have a good record of business and profit.

You can also look into SBA loans to help you. Not having enough capital and money to start or over spending when starting is a common mistake of new small business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Investing [ 3 Answers ]

My 19 year old son wants to start investing. He has saved about $1,000. What should he invest in? Louise

Investing [ 1 Answers ]

I want to invest rs 10,000 every month in order to have about 6 lac at the end of 2-3 years. It should be secure, tax free. Am I asking for too much? What are my possibilities? OR Give me an investment plan. Rs 10,000 per month +tax benefit+completely secure+short term, 5 years or so

Investing [ 2 Answers ]

I need to invest 5,000.00. What type investment will grow fast?

Investing [ 5 Answers ]

I want to take the money I have in my 401K plan from where I use to work and place it into something safe until I can find a new Job. Does anyone have any ideas where or who is paying the highest interest rates. Or Which mutual fund should I choose? Thanks, Alicat4790

View more questions Search