Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jetreal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2014, 09:00 PM
    How do you redo the concrete slab to an attractive f . House is 60 yrs old on a slab
    What is the process for DIY concrete slab refinishing. Home is 60 yrs old.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2014, 02:19 PM
    Where, Inside or outside?
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2014, 07:16 AM
    Are you asking about painting, staining or designs in concrete?

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leak at wall/floor in slab house when rains - window? Slab crack? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I have a slab house in Florida. I discovered that when it rains water comes in where the wall meets the floor. But there's a bit more - it's under the window, but also about a foot away from the window. The window has sliding panes, which I caulked shut. I also put a tarp over the window...

Poring concrete slab on top of old slab & then polishing it [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - we have an 11 year old polished concrete floor in our house. We did it ourselves after we removed a couple of walls. First we diamond sanded and then we put a polish on the floor. We also contacted a chemist and obtained a green paint so we ended up with green transparent polished concrete....

Connecting new concrete slab to old slab for an addition [ 1 Answers ]

I want to expand my master bed room/walk in closet to house. Need to puor new slb for addition and connect to the old slab.

Pouring new Concrete slab over OLD basement slab [ 2 Answers ]

I have a house placed on its exsisting foundation and basement concrete floor in 1934. The floor is solid, uncracked, and level but has several areas that are very uneven. To the point, the basement is unusable for living space. Is it possible, and reasonable, to pour a new slab over the...

Pouring interior concrete slab over existing, cracked concrete slab [ 4 Answers ]

I am turning part of my carport into a new living room. I am going to pour a concrete slab about 4 inches thick over the existing carport floor which is a concrete slab. The existing slab has a few cracks, the largest of which is about an 1/8in. Wide and raised about an 1/8in. What would be the...

View more questions Search