Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1andy0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2014, 09:35 PM
    Movie with samuel jackson trying to kill someone who has the ability to wrap from plc
    A movie with Samuel Jackson trying to kill someone who has the ability to warp from place to place
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 18, 2014, 11:58 PM
    Here you go: Jumper (2008) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie where aliens give nerdy guide the ability to seduce women with a weird stare. [ 2 Answers ]

Was on HBO or Cinemax in the early 90s. I remember he was on his porch and saw this weird light and then every time he gave women this weird look they would orgasm. He went to a strip club and made the stripper do it and she slapped him.

Techno song, with sound bits of Samuel L. Jackson... Help me? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey As I wrote, it's a techno song with sound bits of samuel L jackson... It starts with him saying: "Oh, i'm sorry did i break your concentration?"... Later on he says something like... "Your were saying something about best intentions? Whats the matter? " also "say what again, i dare...

Heat wrap waste pipes insulate first or heat wrap first on pvc waste [ 1 Answers ]

Have mobile home in Ohio. Waste pipe froze. Do I wrap pipe with insulation and then heat wrap or heat wrap first then cover with insulation?

View more questions Search