Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaaadMaxine Posts: 45, Reputation: 0
    -

Mar 18, 2014, 08:16 PM
    People who constantly research or GOOGLE..
    Hey this is probably a really dumb question, but I'm just really curious. Ha..
    Okay.. So what do they call people (if there even is a name) who constantly are researching things that are on their minds or just Google questions all the time. Is there a certain name for that? I'm just wondering because I am OBSESSED with researching things and writing things down and studying facts about things.. I Google almost every question in my head. I'm just wondering. Now if there isn't a exact name or definition of some sort.. What would you call it? Please help.. I'm dying of concern and curiosity. <3
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Mar 18, 2014, 10:08 PM
    You've already used the word a few times in your question, but I would totally call it 'curious' or, 'inquisitive'. That's a great quality, shows you like to learn, and are looking for knowledge, good for you! (I find myself doing the same thing, looking random stuff up, just because I want to know about it. How boring of a life would it be to know nothing new?)
    -

Mar 19, 2014, 09:05 PM
    Yes thank you bunches!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 19, 2014, 09:17 PM
    GUILTY, so what, I don't care what you call me or my "hobby"!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 19, 2014, 09:24 PM
    I'm guilty too!

Just remember that there is a lot of misinformation on the internet. If you are careful, you can learn a LOT!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 19, 2014, 09:55 PM
    Definitely trust, but verify the sources! The thing about the Internet, is everybody can use it.
    -

Mar 21, 2014, 12:17 PM
    Well of sure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do a quick search on Google and you'll find thousands of pages with people trying to [ 1 Answers ]

Do a quick search on Google and you'll find thousands of pages with people trying to figure out how to answer this question: I have a new consulting gig, should I go W-2, 1099, Corp-to-Corp? This seems to be the $64,000 question for consultants and independent contractors. So what is the answer?...

Google desktop constantly pops up stating memory is too low for downloading [ 2 Answers ]

I have windows xp pro. Even when I am not downloading, Google desktop constantly pops up with "computer has less than recommended memory (256 MB of ram). If you continue installing, your computer may experience poor performance. My hard drive is half full. This pop up slows down my system and I...

I cannot access Google or search on Google (Only Google) [ 3 Answers ]

Google has been my default search, no problems. My browser is the latest Firefox Beta 3.5 Beta 4 file version 4.42.0.0. The issue started over two weeks ago under the Beta browser. The issue is now, I can’t use Google search or just about any site that is a Google site. I put in a search item...

View more questions Search