Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crocker1986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2014, 02:36 PM
    My perfect match not ready
    Hello. I really didn't know were to turn after my perfect match decided it best that we stopped seeing each other. I'm 25 yrs old and got introduced to this girl just before Xmas and have been seeing her ever since up until Sunday night. I've never been one who has sought a relationship in the past but I've felt things I've never before experienced when with someone. We always made each other laughed and we were from the start so at ease wit each others company. She had told me of her aspirations to go abroad and visit the world, which I would like to do myself, but I never said that I'd tag along or anything to scare her away.

One night we were out and she thought I was with a different girl, which I wasn't, but she must have overheard her friemd when she was drunk and it hit her hard. She told me she never expected she'd feel that way and never thought she'd be hurt. She broke off with me cause of her feeling like this and because she wanted to possibly move abroad in August. We patched things up and started meeting back up a few days after that was 4 weeks ago everything was back to the same, we laughed had more great nights. We were meant to meet up on Sunday but she wasn coming out but as I hadn't seen her in a week. I asked her to come out she said she'd see so I left her to it. After a while and a few more drinks I texted her back which I know I shouldn't have done. We had a bit of a argument, nothing major, but I texted her saying I loved her which was really really stupid to send that as a text. She said she didn't feel the same way and we left it at that.

While I was out wit my mate his girlfriemd and my girl came into the pub we were in and it was so awkward we hardly spoke. Even though we were all sitting together they left after a while but we didn't speak until tonight and we both were saying sorry but she insists she's not ready for a relationship. I really don't know what to do to try and make her change her mind. Her friends have told me she really likes me but needs her space. I just don't understand it and any advice would be really appreciated.

Thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 18, 2014, 03:04 PM
    Obviously you are wrong about this being your perfect match, and she doesn't think you are a priority in her life. It was fun while it lasted but now its over and you move on. Sorry guy, leave her alone because there is nothing you can say to change her mind, or plans. Don't make an annoying pest of yourself trying.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2014, 05:41 AM
    You've barely known each other three months... how could they be a perfect match... particularly if you are breaking up.

As Talaniman says... you walk away... she made her mind up... so be a man and accept it. There are over 7 Billion people on the planet... roughly half of them women. There are others. Find another.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Mar 19, 2014, 06:34 AM
    Her, and her friends, have told you clearly that she does not want a relationship with you.

From what you have said, you are slow to accept the end of this relationship. While you think you can not live without her, you can, and you must. The relationship is over.

You cannot change her mind, that belongs to her, and she's already made up her mind that the relationship is over, by her words and actions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baffles at Well Point Match Galvanized Pressure Tank but don't Match Bladder tank [ 2 Answers ]

I have been looking for answer to air in the lines for a while now. I was sure that the water level had dropped in my artesian well. I thought the pump was too near the surface of the water level. As it turns out, I was totally wrong. The problem was that there was a mismatch between my pressure...

Perfect girl for me, not ready for a relationship after amazing times together [ 6 Answers ]

I met this girl at my new job around 2 weeks ago now, started talking on Facebook and then eventually met up, straight away we got along and had awesome times together, then we said we'll start seeing each other but take it slowly, then one day I messaged her and just reassured her that she isn't a...

The match up [ 8 Answers ]

Do you guys know anywhere in lowell like a speeding date or something similar where you can meet friends, I'm new in town I have friends but wouldn't hurt to meet new ones around my area I'm a pretty 18 year old female interested in ages 19-25 Mature PLEASE!

I want to match this [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find where I can watch or download the show Super Force. Can anybody help me?

A Perfect Match? [ 5 Answers ]

I am married, and about a year ago, my husband gave me reasons to believe he was having an affiar. I investigated on my own, the more I found out, the more guilty he appeared to be. When the evidence was laid out before him. He admitted that he had been talking to a woman, and they had discussed a...

View more questions Search