Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandzman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2014, 10:07 AM
    Handheld shower diverter
    Due to accessibility issues, I would like to install a tub spout with a handheld shower outlet. I know that when the diverter knob is pulled, water will be directed to the handheld outlet. If I also install a shutoff valve on the handheld, will the regular shower head I currently have then work?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2014, 06:11 PM
    If you Google "3 way shower diverter", you can find a number of them. Sprite, Delta etc.
    sandzman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2014, 06:34 AM
    Thanks ma064, but I'm looking for control at the tub spout level as the shower head is too difficult to reach.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low pressure in handheld shower [ 1 Answers ]

Our new kohler bancroft handheld shower has very low pressure there was no problem in other bathroom shower nor on old showerhead contracter sayys "that's the way it is"n

Where can I buy this handheld shower ? [ 11 Answers ]

It comes with a 72" plastic white hose. The hose is leaking from the crimped connector. Replacing the washer did not help. Local stores (HD, Lowe's, etc) do not carry it. Bought similar items online but they did not meet expectations. Sometimes the hose is too rigid, Sometimes the shower...

Shower w/o diverter. Will a diverter tub spout give me a shower and bath option? [ 4 Answers ]

Had k-t14776 and k-304-ks recently installed. Now I'm told I have no shower capability. Will purchasing a diverter tub spout give me options for both a shower and bath?

Diverter for remote handheld shower [ 2 Answers ]

I am building a large shower and want to include both a standard rainhead and a handheld shower. However, I would like them to be in different locations (I am building a shower bench). What kind of diverter system can I use to control the waterflow from the handheld shower location? Any advice...

Handheld shower leak [ 1 Answers ]

We just installed a new rain shower head w/a handheld shower. There's not a lot of pressure from the rain shower but at least it works. The handheld shower is a different story. For some reason, when turned on, the water will not come out. Instead, it sprays out from the back of the handle...

View more questions Search