Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    venchy77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2014, 08:03 AM
    Why isn't Oratane not working for me?
    I am now halfway through my fourth month, and have seen no improvement whatsoever in my skin. My skin has become a little less oily, but still no change in acne. I have ridiculously dry lips but that's the only side effect I've noticed. I feel as if the side effect of dry lips is not worth it seeing as my skin has not changed at all. Has anyone else had the same experience with Oratane? I'm so confused, I'm even thinking of going to beg my doctor to up my dose.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 24, 2014, 08:44 AM
    Maybe going to your doctor is the smart idea. If it isn't working maybe the cause of your acne isn't what he thought it was.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Duromine and oratane [ 0 Answers ]

Can I use duromine and oratane together? Is there any side effects?

My unit isn't working [ 2 Answers ]

My unit runs continuously and doesn't turn off. Sometime the vents are blowing warm air but the majority of the time it is cool air. I had someone come look at it and they said the compressor isn't working. He said we can't buy a new compressor because the unit it too old, therefore, we have to buy...

Why isn't my cd working? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I just bought a new soundtrack to add to the music library on my computer (have xp). The cd contains a trailer as well as music, but the computer only seems to recognise the video. I know the audio works because I have already listened to it on a cd player, but I won't to be able to put it on...

View more questions Search