Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilovezebras Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2014, 08:08 PM
    Big raised mole on ear lobe preventing me from piercing my ears
    Hi everyone my name is Tiffany and I am 14 years old. I really want to get my ears pierced because I still haven't and the but reason with that being is that I have an extremely embarrassing huge raised mole on my left ear lobe right at the spot where most people have earrings. How am I supposed to get my left ear pierced when a mole is in the way! I get so jealous when I see people with earrings! Why do they get to be born with such nice ears perfect for earrings and why not me? This is so unfair I want to pierce my ears too can someone help please?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 17, 2014, 09:43 PM
    You go to the doctor and get the mole removed. Done all the time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful raised up mole.. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a mole on my back that is round and raised up it can be very painful especially when I am drying my back off and the towel goes across it... if my hand scrapes it by accident or if my shirts rubs against it.. I was wondering if it could be cancerous?

Wants a cartalige piercing but also wants anouther lobe piercing. Which one? [ 2 Answers ]

Wich one do u think will look classy for me! I'm eleven. And what should I get it pierced with a needle or gun? X

Is getting my ears pierced safe with scar tissue in one ear lobe? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a small lump of scar tissue from clip-on earrings in my right ear lobe. I am interested in getting my ears pierced, but I don't know if it will be safe. I am concerned about the earring going through or touching the scar tissue. It feels like a small, firm sphere inside my ear lobe. I don't...

Re-piercing ear lobe [ 1 Answers ]

This may be the wrong topic, but here goes: I had my ears pierced many years ago, but I haven't worn earrings on a steady basis. The left one was most frequently sore, so last week I inserted an earring into my right ear. It bled a bit on the right lobe, but I soldiered on, putting an earring in...

I have a lump behind my ear lobe [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lump behind my ear lobe that is quite big. It is sore but I cannot squeeze anything out of it. I have tried bathing it with hot salt water but this does nothing. I think it is some sort of boil but how can I get rid of it.

View more questions Search