Ask
    msdapsugar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2014, 04:41 PM
    How do I retrieve deleted emails
    Need to get an email that was accidentally deleted
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2014, 04:44 PM
    Just go to your deleted emails folder. Unless you deleted those too.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 17, 2014, 05:59 PM
    If its not in the trash or deleted folder, its probably gone. Ask the sender to resend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Retrieve deleted emails? [ 2 Answers ]

My server deleted (without my consent) my sent emails from my mini mac during a problem with emails. They were not stored on virgin media server. Is it possible that there is software that can retrieve these from my hard drive?

Can I retrieve emails that have been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

OK this is my situation. I sent some mms messages (pictures) from my phone to my hotmail account. They stayed saved in my folders for some time. Now the original message technically exists, but its blank... no photos... my ex might have done this or possibly the cell company, but either way I need...

Is there a way to retrieve deleted emails [ 2 Answers ]

I deleted my emails in my hotmail account from my inbox and deleted folder but there was some important emails that I need to get back now, I know there are ways to retrieve deleted email if they were deleted from a PC or laptop, I deleted them from my iPhone, does anyone know of any way to get...

Retrieve deleted emails? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Someone hacked into my hotmail account and deleted everything. I have gained access back into my account, but my messages are gone. I know I can't retrieve it from hotmail, but is there any way to retrieve information from my hard drive? How do I do that? There are a few emails I need...

Retrieve deleted emails from my gmail account [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to retrieve deleted emails from my gmail account, even mails deleted from the trash, I lost some very imp stuff related to work, someone help me out , thanks

View more questions Search